Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Started

Now that blogging has been around for a million years, I finally feel comfortable starting one! My goal is to share my journey as I transition from having a job outside the home to having my home BE my job... One thing I've realized is I still have a burning desire to create and imagine new possibilities. I MUST be busy crafting, repurposing, or decorating something or I just get nutty. Another reality is that there are a million other moms going through the same thing! So I've decided to share my ideas, recipes, epiphanies and projects with you all to help inspire or just stay connected...please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Amy--can't wait to read your FB posts and now there's your blog! You are so creative and funny and you definitely help us Mommies stay sane! Thanks Amy!!

    ReplyDelete