Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Little Shoppe of Wonders!

My dear husband has always dreamed of having a "man cave"... a dark, magical place where men gather to scratch themselves and worship the TV. Unfortunately we've never lived in a place where such a space could be carved out AND YET I have a glass studio and a craft shoppe....ummmmm....sorry? LOL! I admit it is extremely unfair and he did had a space in the garage where he hung a heavy bag and lifted weights...until we bought our pop-up camper. The poor guy doesn't have a prayer....especially now that we have two daughters... When they hit pre-teen he'll be banished to the teeny downstairs bathroom that's more like a water closet...maybe I shouldn't tell him and just let him be surprised?
Anyway, we had a Sunday free, the weather was gorgeous and we gutted out the disgusting garage! Once everything was out I saw this little space and made it my own. You don't need much to craft and create as you can plainly see!

Maybe my husband could have a "man cave" if he didn't insist on needing such a large TV? We just don't have that much house!

No comments:

Post a Comment