Thursday, March 10, 2011

(re)Purposeful: Buffet is FINISHED!!!

I am excited to announce that I finally got the buffet finished!!!!  The weather was truly against me, and then the plague struck.... however the planets must be aligned and G-d's in a good mood because it is GORGEOUS outside today and plenty warm for me to open up the garage and polyurethane! Okay so with out further ado, I give you THE BUFFET:


And just in case the "before" image has been forgotten, here's what I started with:

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing!!!! I love, love, love it. Makes me want to get out in the garage and work on some of my things I want to get done. Can't hardly park my car in there and get out of it at the same time. Keep the projects coming. It gives me inspiration. Congrats on a great transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! I'm so proud of you girl. Great job taking someone else's trash and making it your treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie- I am TRULY honored that you like it! I'm a HUGE fan of your work and can't wait to see what you cook up next!
    Abigail- Thanks love! Let me know when you finish the headboard project! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It SOLD yesterday! I'm pretty sure it went to a great home too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete